Monochrome · A Certain Magical Index RP
Welcome to Monochrome!

Monochrome is an intermediate RPing site based on the light novel, manga, & anime series To Aru Majutsu no Index, and we welcome anyone who are working on building their RPing skills and are there to simply have some fun! It's free, fun, and has a great & active RPing community.

New?

For members, log in below :

For inquiries, help, or comments, please send a message to one of our Staff members.

※ This site is currently undergoing construction. We, the Staff, sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the changes. Thank you.
Welcome to Monochrome!

Monochrome is an intermediate RPing site based on the light novel, manga, & anime series To Aru Majutsu no Index, and we welcome anyone who are working on building their RPing skills and are there to simply have some fun! It's free, fun, and has a great & active RPing community.

New?

For members, log in below :

For inquiries, help, or comments, please send a message to one of our Staff members.

※ This site is currently undergoing construction. We, the Staff, sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the changes. Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Bleach Society Role-Play

Share  | 

adfsdsfafdsaa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ST0NED

ST0NED
Admin

adfsdsfafdsaa Vide
PostSubject: adfsdsfafdsaa   adfsdsfafdsaa I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 11:00 am

asdfa

Last edited by Admin on December 13th 2009, 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ST0NED

ST0NED
Admin

adfsdsfafdsaa Vide
PostSubject: Re: adfsdsfafdsaa   adfsdsfafdsaa I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 11:27 am

dsafad
adfas
Back to top Go down
ST0NED

ST0NED
Admin

adfsdsfafdsaa Vide
PostSubject: Re: adfsdsfafdsaa   adfsdsfafdsaa I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 4:24 pm

adfsdsfafdsaa 44087076f5d4e0cm3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adfsdsfafdsaa Vide
PostSubject: Re: adfsdsfafdsaa   adfsdsfafdsaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adfsdsfafdsaa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monochrome · A Certain Magical Index RP :: .RP Central . :: . Getting Started . -